Chocolate Protein Muffins
- 3 scoops Cocoa Elite™ Complete Body Recovery Protein
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 egg whites
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Combine dry ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin tin 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.