- 2 scoops of Cocoa Elite Protein Powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1¾ cups whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and mix dry bread ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Add bananas, eggs, and yogurt, and mix well.
- Spray a bread pan with nonstick spray, then pour mixed ingredients into the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.