Cocoa Elite Banana Overnight Oats
Why struggle to find a good, hearty breakfast, when you can prepare three-days worth the night before? Practically everyone is doing this “overnight oats” jar thing, so we figured – why couldn’t we give it a shot, too? You really only need five ingredients to make this simple, but delicious breakfast treat. In this recipe, we use our Unsweetened Cocoa product, which we have found to have a helps support the cardiovascular system. **
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 2 c rolled or steel cut oats (rolled work best in this situation)
- 1 c almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 -2 tbsp Cocoa Elite Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 3 glass jars
- In a medium size bowl, mix all of your ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into three separate jars and place into the fridge.
- Leave them there overnight & enjoy in the morning!
- Oats can either be eaten cold or heated in the microwave. We recommend on 30-60 seconds
- Note: These can be left in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Try this extremely simple recipe for Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats on your own!
If you try this recipe out at home, let us know how it tastes using the hashtag #CocoaEliteRecipes. Enjoy!