- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Elite Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 splash Kahlua (optional)
- Whisk 2 tbsp milk,cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and cayenne in a pot until a slurry is created. (This step is important to remove clumps in the finished product).
- Whisk in the rest of the milk and put on the stove on medium-low heat until simmering.
- Serve with a shot of Kahlua (optional) for an alcoholic winter beverage!