- 1 cup oatmeal flour (quick oats ground in food processor)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Double Cocoa Everyday Cocoa Whey
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium banana, peeled and mashed
- 1½ tablespoons pumpkin spice
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl.
- In a second bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Mix everything together until smooth.
- Place liners in a muffin tin and fill until ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.