Pittsburgh Triathlon Club (PTC)
Chartered in 2008 as a chapter of the USA Triathlon organization, the PTC is comprised of more than 100 members in the Western Pennsylvania region.
The membership is comprised of individuals who range from just getting started in a multi-sport activity to extremely experienced professional athletes. Their members are training for and competing in triathlons all over the country and some members even compete at the global level.
The PTC is passionate about multi-sport athletics and athletes and is dedicated to promoting multi-sport in the greater Pittsburgh area by supplying an open, supportive, educational, and healthy competitive environment. With the Pittsburgh Triathlon being one of the more notable events for the PTC.
Whether you are competing in a local sprint or a national Ironman® championship, the PTC provides a friendly professional club environment to further your abilities.
Members and followers of the PTC enjoy:
- An informative website with resources for training and racing
- An active social media presence
- Organized, supported group training swims, rides, and runs
- Partnerships with local retailers and services that support athletic development and health
- Regular meetings, clinics, and social events
- Connection to USA Triathlon resources, benefits, and events
- A recognizable presence at local triathlons and multi-sport races
Even at an entry level, triathlons are a challenging, multidisciplinary endurance sport meant to tests one’s athletic abilities and provide a sense of achievement. The Pittsburgh Triathlon Club encourages and supports its members from start to finish.
Cocoa Elite is proud to be a partner in this endeavor. Whether you are training or competing, whether you are a beginner or experienced triathlete, Cocoa Elite is there to support your health and recovery.