- 1½ cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup sugar (in separate bowl)
- ½ cup Cocoa Elite Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup milk
- Whisk flour, ¾ cup sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix in melted butter, and beaten eggs. Mix in milk.
- Cover and rest for ½ hour in fridge to harden dough.
- Preheat oven – 350F.
- Put ½ cup sugar and ½ cup powdered sugar in separate small bowls.
- Cover two cookie trays with parchment paper.
- Scoop out roughly 1 tbsp of dough, tossing in granulated sugar and then in powdered sugar before placing on the cookie tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on desired consistency.