- 2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 3½ scoops of Everyday Double Cocoa Whey
- ½ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine oatmeal and protein powder in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Place almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, and sea salt in a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour peanut butter over the oats with vanilla until all pieces of the oatmeal are covered.
- Drop chilled dough by spoonfuls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.