- 4 eggs
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups flour
- 4 scoops Cocoa Elite Recovery Protein Powder
- 2 scoops Cocoa Elite Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- In a blender combine eggs, cottage cheese, milk, oil, vanilla and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- On top of the wet ingredients pile on the flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend until combined.
- Heat griddle, grease, drop by ¼ cup onto preheated griddle or skillet. Cook until golden.