- 4 cups brown rice crisps (or classic Rice Krispies)
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter (or other nut butter), partially melted
- ½ cup brown rice syrup
- 3 scoops of Cocoa Elite’s Complete Body Vegan Protein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted peanut butter, brown rice syrup, protein powder, and vanilla until it forms a dough consistency.
- Add brown rice crisps to the peanut butter mixture. Then, pour mixture into the pan.
- Place into freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares.