- ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 scoops of Everyday Whey Double Cocoa
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon 1/2 tsp ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat a pan over medium heat and grease.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Scoop batter onto pan, cook approximately 1 ½ minutes per side, or until fully cooked, flipping once.