- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 scoops of Cocoa Elite Complete Body Recovery Protein
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (16) large dates soaked in 3-4 TBS of water for 5 minutes, drain & pitted
- Line a square 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In your food processor process nuts, coconut, protein powder, and spices until a coarse meal.
- Remove lid from bowl and add pitted dates. Process again until ingredients are fully combined, roughly 15-20 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to lined pan, pressing flat and evenly into all 4 corners.