- ¼ cup peanut butter, creamy
- 3 scoops Complete Body Vegan Protein
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Fill mini muffin tin with muffin liners and spray with coconut oil spray.
- Mix peanut butter and protein powder together.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 12 balls and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring every 45 seconds until chocolate is smooth.
- Scoop one teaspoon of the chocolate mixture into each muffin liner
- Add two more teaspoons of the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter to each liner.